Sisters Event - Demiplane of Blood

Pepper

Just Some Noob
Reaction score
I cant give a whole lot of information on sisters because the event is designed to be done by about 6-8 people and thats it. The whole event is based off geting 1 sister thrown out of the zone because she is bad to the rest. You rat her out to the other sisters and eventually they tell on her. You want people that can FD with pets to do the talking to the sisters. Basicly SK's and necros with pets. Stick the pets on the sisters t hat way when they warp off to another spot the pets follow and the sk's/ necros can find the sisters easier. Also have the people talking join a channel to talk to each other in rather than in raid chat. No one at all should be talking in /say as you could mess up the event.

6 bats that can be Mezzed need to be CC'ed the whole time while the event is going on. Once the event is beat they despawn. We usually use 1 pally (to position the bats) 1 cleric 2 enchanters 1 bard for the CC of these 6 bats. We CC them in the lobby out of harms way of other mobs.

As soon as your talkers start the event many many mobs spawn that need to be pulled to your raid (usually at the start of the hallway to sisters) and killed. You have 25 mins to win the event. Mobs will respawn at the 20 min mark leting you know you got 5 mins left to win the event.

Post what you know!

Attachments

• sister1.jpg
    sister1.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
For what it's worth, 2 sisters get thrown out, 1 stays, but like you, I haven't been part of the 6-8 people necessary to do the event, so not much to know.

The event involves the following events...

1. Clear mobs up to the sisters area and clear the immediate area of mobs (not the east wing yet)

2. Pull the 6 mezzable bats down from the west wing and get the chanters to lock them down (the east side of the big room seems to work best).

3. Pull the east wing having your puller avoid the bats so that the pallies (who help position the mezzable bats) and the chanters don't get agro. You pull the east wing last so that those respawns won't be a problem right away once you start the event.

4. Now have your rogues/monks find the 3 sisters in the west wing. They will do the hailing first. You start the event and they start the hails (will get to that next). Once they start the event you have a whole bunch of mobs pop in the west wing. Pull them all.. and get them cleared as fast as possible.

5. When west wing is cleared you move your hail team up to the west wing. Your teams need to be composed of the hailers, extra hailers and curers/healers.

Hail Team
Each sister is looking to undo the other sister. You have a hailer follow them and hail in /say. You will get two messages. One in blue text tells you what she is doing and there will be an all caps word (or two) in that message. This is what that particular sister is doing (there are 3 sisters Althea, Brenad and Christine (ABC)). The second message you get right after that is in /say and she asks what one of the other sisters is doing.

So you may get a blue message with something that says "blah blah blah blah POISONOUS SUBSTANCE blah blah blah" and then right after that something like "althea says, What is Christine doing?"

The other hailers will say in the special channel what each sister is doing. If christine is "Dead Rats" then you have althea targeted and you simply "/say dead rats". If you are successful you will get a yellow text saying that you have successfully incriminated christine.

You have to successfully incriminate 2 of the sisters 10 times.

Every two minutes the sisters move (you get a message that they are getting ready to move) at which time you can do another hail and another incriminate.

Some things to worry about....

If you are a hailer then you are going to get other yellow messages about how you can't hide.. blah blah blah.. but it ends up you getting Dotted. You need to get cured asap because it is nasty. Usually you will have a cleric and/or shaman following you (or standing in the main hall where you can go back) and can cure you when you tell them you are dotted. This is very important.. IF YOU DIE YOU CAN NO LONGER HAIL A SISTER.. you are officially off of the hail team at that point. One of the backup hailers now has to take your place.

Another thing to worry about is that you cannot hail more than one sister. Once you have hailed a sister and gotten a message then you are locked on to that sister. So your back up hailers do not hail anyone until a primary hailer is dead.

Finally, when the sisters are close together then one will likely overhear someone giving a /say to a different sister and you won't get a successful incriminate. This is what makes the event challenging since you are timed. You get 25 minutes to complete the task with being able to hail a sister every 2 minutes. So you have to try and get to maximum hail distance to /say something to try and avoid one of the sisters nearby from hearing as well.

There are 9 different hail messages you can get... Poisonous substance, dead rats, spying, crying softly, scoping, and a few more i can't remember :).. but you will have to make hotkeys for all of them that go to your special channel so that they know what your sister is doing so they can incriminate her if their sister asks what she is doing. A typical hotkey looks like ..

/3 Althea is ... SCOPING

If you get 2 sisters incriminated 10 times then you win.. and all the mobs in the area depop including the bats that are being mezzed. If you fail you have to kill the bats.

6. While you are doing this the rest of the raid sits at the door of the main room. The east wing will repop during this time and you have someone pull those mobs and kill them since sometimes the sisters will roam over there.

7. About 20 minutes after the event has been popped you need to move the entire raid up to the west wing because the west wing mobs will start to repop too. Have pullers pull them and the hail team just continues doing what it is doing. If you are good enough you can finish the event before west wing repops but often they do. If you finish with a success while they are repoping they will simply depop.

The End....

Footnote: Finding the sisters can sometimes be tough. Of course with MQ finding them is trivial but for the rest of the raid that doesn't use MQ they will need trackers (or the pet trick listed above) to find them since they warp from area to area. On your DPoB map of the west wing there are 7 rooms and 2 basements. Name your rooms 1-7 and your NB (north basement) and SB (south basement)... if you see one of the sisters that is not yours you can tell the channel where she is. They do occasionally come out and start to go east as well.

Last footnote: The doors to the rooms randomly lock and you can't pick them. When you get the message that the sisters are about to move all of the doors open and you can move through them then but once they close most of them are locked. On the south side there is a secret door (should be on map) that never locks and on the north side the center door never locks so those are the ways to get to the north and south basements in a hurry.

Anyway, it is a lot of info.. you will fail several times until the hail teams get comfortable with it and then after that it is pretty easy and you will hardly ever fail and when you do it is usually due to just bad luck.

Question

Question:

From my readings of this and other forums, the event is composed entirely of following sisters, and killing all the popping trash. No boss fight against one of the sisters at all.

Am I correct?

VyralPandemic said:
Question:

From my readings of this and other forums, the event is composed entirely of following sisters, and killing all the popping trash. No boss fight against one of the sisters at all.

Am I correct?

Nope, it is TOTALLY emotes. There are 6 bats that chanters/bards lock down by mezzing, then you pull trash continually from the rooms. Have 3 people hailing the sisters with a few curers following them. You need to have backup hailers just in case, but they can be with the rest of the raid. Rest of the raid is killing the trash. Basically you get an EMOTE from the sister you are hailing, and following that it will say something like "wants to know what Althea is doing". We usually make a channel for the event or use TeamSpeak. It is probably one of the easiest events you'll come accross, cept maybe Hatchett (once you figure it out).

One of the things that will make you win/loose on your early attempts is how early you are starting the hailing/reporting. Our current best time is 17 minutes on the hard limit of 25 min on the event.

You can start the hailing once you cleared the pops that are in the areaswhere the sisters are. In our first trys we were taking 5-6 min to clear and we always ran out of time. With level 75 it is now easy to handle all the mobs at once, so once the bats are mezed just pull everything, tank/mez/kill it while the hailing team is already working.
If you start the hailing 30 seconds after the beginning of the event it is hard to fail even if you are learning the emotes/answer. You can do a report every 2 min and needs to do that on 2 sisters 8 times, so it is a minimum of 16 minutes. Each screw up can add 2 min to that, if you start early enough you can screw up 4x on one sister and still win.

Well I guess L75 has totally trivalized that event let alone Demi as a whole but pre expansion my guild never had issues taking on all the mobs at once. 1 ENC could mezz all the bats another all the skellies and just burn the fuckers down. We never ran across the time issue and always had Monks or Necro's doing the hailing for their FD skillz.

Over all though the event is a TOTAL snore. Much like the ARo fight in PoR.

yeah. we managed to pull everything..and in the meantime we cleared to hatchet..We never took long enough that we hit the 20 minute mark.

Okay guys, i have some questions.

I need to kill the trash?
I have to hail the first sister... then going to the sister which she told me or have to hail all 3 at the same time?
Anyone got logs of all the emotes and know what i should do on a Emote ?

Snagged this from my guild's website.....one of our guys likes writing very complete strats.

6-8 People basically do this entire event, the rest of the raid is on major crowd control...watching for repops through both wings of the event area. It is based in the West Wing of the first part of the Keep Proper (you run through an analogue every time you hoof it to Vule, that big central room with an East and West stair before the big spiral staircase).

Once the event starts, no one should ever say anything out loud (except for the hail team of course). So all you fools(I am a fool too) that like to /say witty things when bored just don't do it. Think of Sirran the Lunatic in PoSky. The hail team needs to make a channel (/sisters is my suggestion)so they can communicate incriminating information about the sisters and information on locations of the various sisters.

The West Wing is essentially laid out with 9 rooms up top (8 easily located and one Secret Room reached by clicking on East Outer wall of West Wing), and a North and South basement down below. East wing has 4 rooms, never seen a sister hang in an East room specifically though one of their options is to path between both wings. It would be a good idea for people to practice moving around the various rooms before you do this event.

Upon triggering the event, The Sisters path and/or warp around the West Wing, picking a new path area or room to sit in on a 2-minute interval; occasionally they will wander over to the East wing. Occasionally they will turn into a bat (when they are Scoping I think) and path up and down the ramp to basement. The doors to the rooms randomly lock and cannot be picked (you can hail through a door or wall though if close enough to target sister), but they all open when the sisters are about to move. There are 2 Doors that never lock that can grant you entrance to the North and South Basement, on the South side the door to basement in the Secret Room never locks, and on the North side the Center door never locks. They sisters do their Scooby Dooesque thing for about 25 minutes and if you haven't completed task in that time you have failed.

Hail Team: FD classes are nice here for the initial hail...and repops at 20 minute mark. Hail team should be composed of at least three Primary Hailers (One thing that was kind of nice was that more than one person could be on same Sister.....like Double coverage on a Football field), and backup hailers (these should also be spread around spotting the sisters as they move around), and some clerics/shamans curing them if they get hit with DoT (Prick of a Poisoned Pin[50 Poison Counters, Cured by Antidote]....triggered when you hear a voice whisper in your ear 'You didnt think I would find out about what you did') If you die, get rezzed and start back up; this doesn't always work...but I have definitely begin hailing again after a rez.

Spotting the Sisters: Another option is using a tracking class in the hail team. Another nice idea that I saw was to have spotters in the hallways to help out the Hail team. Four spotters up top in West Wing (one for each pair of rooms), two spotters in each of the West Wing basements.

IF YOU HAIL ONE SISTER YOU CANNOT TALK TO ANY OF THE OTHER SISTERS.....STAY ON SAME SISTER AT ALL TIMES.

Hail team's job is basically to run around hailing the sisters and incriminating them to each other. 10 incriminations(10 per sister...ie if you incriminate Althea 10 times/Christine 10 times/Althea less than 10 times)=win . You get another assortment of incrimination options every 2 minutes. Whichever sister you are following/hailing does a blue e-mote that says WHAT she is doing, followed by a white e-mote asking what a SPECIFIC sister is doing. Based on communique from other hail people in the /sisters channel, impart the requested info to your bitch.

Emotes have 10 Different possibilities.....hail team should make hotkeys that communicate those 9 different bits of info to the other people in the Hail channel (eg /sisters Christine=Dead Rats). Communicate requested info to your sister /say Dead Rats.

10 Different Options are:
Poisonous Substance
Dead Rats
Scoping
Spying
Crying Quietly
Diary
Wooden Stake
Sabotaging
Conspiring

Ok.....now that we have the basic info down.......(it's not nearly as complicated as it looks I promise.....hard to lose once you win once)

1) Pull all mobs mobs that might interfere and kill them. Orcs in Main Room, werewolves along top lip everything. Kill it all.
2) Pull the 6 Mezzable bats from West Wing and lock them down. (We position ourselves in South basement, clerics can cure/heal most of West wing through floor, only place they can't reach from here is North basement)
4) Send Rogues/Monks up to West wing to Hail sisters and trigger event. Mobs will pop in West Wing upon trigger, pull them and drop them fast.
5) Hail Team run up and start your thing in West Wing. Do not dawdle on this...the 25 minute timer starts as soon as Sisters are first hailed. Chase your target around and basically helping them be even bigger bitches.
6) Backup hailers don't hail any sisters, wait for a primary to die and then take their place on that sister. Mostly because once you hail a sister you are locked onto that one.
7) At about 20 minutes, the mobs that popped on event trigger will start to repop. Hailers FD at this mark (you WERE timing it right?). Pull them all.
8) Eventually, enough incriminations will lead to 2 of the Sisters being cast out of the Demiplane by Mayong. At this point you have won the event.
9) Upon winning 2 chests appear, "a well kept lock-box"=regular loot, and "a Sister's handbag"=AE mitigating quest loot "Sister's Handkerchief"

uhh

OK. Question. Are successful incriminates cumulative across all hailers? In other words do all 3 sets of hailers work together toward the goal of 10 successes. Or does one individual person need to do 10 successes on 2 difft sisters.

Last edited:
The event is actually now 8 incriminations for 2 of 3 sisters. My guild has been farming this event for a few months. We also use a very small hail team like 6 people total and have never failed it once we got it down.

My guild is having trouble handling all the adds at the initial pull. We usually will have 36 to 42 people and 2 enchanters at the start of the event. Any strategies that you guys could suggest? We usually would have about 6 tanks and 5 clerics at the start.

When you say adds, what specifically are you reffering to? The actual pull of the rooms, or the pre-start CC of the 6 bats?

Most guilds pull the mobs and get the 6 static bats and mez them down for the remainder of the event.

Then when pulling ensues from the upstairs and crypts, they just pull in batches and offtank and kill.

ya just mez the bats to the side, an sk can spam both ae agros incase they break.
The rest of the trash can just be pulled in clumps to the raid and kill them off.