Easy Plane of Justice Flag

Fry

Fry Guy
Reaction score
Website
www.mmobugs.com
Mouse said:
Easy way to get PoJ flagged.

Wait in PoJ for a group to go through the trial, nowadays, typically one or more of the people doing the trial are already flagged and just helping a friend. Once they finish the trial and teleport out of the room, you can warp to the corpse and loot the leftover trial mark since the corpse doesn't rot for like 20 minutes.

Just a quick question. Wouldn't that be doable on all " a planar projection" too? example when a raid kills some PoP god u have entrance to just wait until they all leave and warp and hail?

Ehm and a quick edit. Would be doable anyway since its always a big commotion when killing of a pop god and just warp in and "ninja hail" ;)

I believe on those mobs you need to be IN the raid. at least on Rztw if anyone not in raid even tries to hgelp they get warped out to knowledge or hate or sky etc etc

chokehold said:
Just a quick question. Wouldn't that be doable on all " a planar projection" too? example when a raid kills some PoP god u have entrance to just wait until they all leave and warp and hail?

Ehm and a quick edit. Would be doable anyway since its always a big commotion when killing of a pop god and just warp in and "ninja hail" ;)

with the pop flages with the projections you have to be in the raid that killed the mob

Not to mention the "Plana Projections" never were one for sticking around long. I think the one for Bert in CoD was like 4 minutes before it despawned.

what if a friends in raid and wait till hes RL

Thanks for this! Just zoned into plane of justice, and what do ya know, someone just did the trial :)

Thanks for this! Just zoned into plane of justice, and what do ya know, someone just did the trial :)

I guess it's good for a free AA, but I don't see a lot of people doing this after the patch tomorrow...

I think even now people have only been doing it for the free AA. It's very easy to do.

How many AA is this worth?

It's 1 AA for the basic trial that's required and most everyone does. But you get bonuses for doing all of them, which I would imagine with today's gear and levels would be a piece of cake.

I believe on those mobs you need to be IN the raid. at least on Rztw if anyone not in raid even tries to hgelp they get warped out to knowledge or hate or sky etc etc

Bummer