Deathknell - Event 1 - Enforcers / Watchers

Troll

Reaction score
I will try to remember to get some SS's of this event next time we do it unless Pepper already has them hiding somewhere.

This is the first event in Deathknell.

(Personally when the made the changes they did to this event Nerf is an understatment. as the first half of the event is now alot harder compared to the second half.)

Tid bits of info:

all mobs con Ready to attack but won't until event is spawned.

2 gargoyles N/S/E/W 1 - Watcher 1 - Enforcer

all 4 watchers move at once..... if they reach the bell(You will know because they will be standing right next to it and an emote will tell you goodbye (Loading, Please wait...)) be ready to start over because each has a base 15K AE DD (Is resistable as I have done it but VERY difficult even with 600 for resists) and when all 4 fire at once your not gonna get that lucky.

Adds spawn while the raid is dealing with the 4 watchers (spawn in groups of 2)

Enforcers have a weak/low range gflux but interrupt spells easily.

Can't move beyond this level in the zone until event is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
no pics yet for me. Still lacking a couple wins for us yet. When you get some edit your first post and put them in it please :)

Okay :) Gotta wait for the Timer to expire. OR I can just use the typical DoDh Gargoyle model as that is what they are just larger.

enforcers!! fun event... not!

4 watchers, N, S, E, W

assist a tank group to each, 2 cleric, 2 tanks, back up healer and a dps.

on each mob put a couple of dps, 3 dps per mob is enough.

watchers move in 5 phases, from abck at the wall to teh bell.

they move once every 20 secs. Use phase 1 and 2 to debuff them fully with just the tank on the mob.

Use phase 3 to test DPS. Phase 4 is where you want to hold the mob.

To hold the mob in its tracks, you need to do 5% damage in 20 secs. To move the mob back a stage, you need to do over 8% damage in 20 secs.

You need to hold the watchers for 15 minutes.

If a watcher reaches the bell, call spare dps which is dealing with the adds to dps the mob back a couple of phases.

Once you have held these for 15 minutes, they stand by the bell, and the 4 enforces become active (have your 2nd tanks ready to tank these at 30secs before end of the 15min watcher phase).

These have a flux ae and need burned. call all dps on one mob, say south, and kill it. once dead, spread healers amongst strugling enforcers and dps the next and so on till all 4 dead and you win.

these cast thuli aes, so you are basically dealing with 4 x thuli at once :)

was curious how this even worked pre nerf my guilds still strugling with the enforcers part atm

enforcers

Master1111

enforcers need to be burned asap ... 2 Tanks each enforcer... DPS + charmed pets always on 1 enforcer. Start W N E S or in any other order but clockwise to be quick with moves to new target ...
They are all like Zi - Thuulis ... So burn them down ..

is there any suggest healing for this event? it seems that our clerics are at about 20% mana when the enforcers pop and we wipe...not sure if maybe are clerics are just undergeared or if we are spending too much mana healing or if there is another way

is there any suggest healing for this event? it seems that our clerics are at about 20% mana when the enforcers pop and we wipe...not sure if maybe are clerics are just undergeared or if we are spending too much mana healing or if there is another way

You must be light on healing. CoA/Demi geared clerics should have no problems healing this event. The use of Group Heals after enforcers come active to heal the gflux is the most mana draining part of the fight. So being at 20% before this happens means your light on healers or tanks are not very beefy. I think I ended this event with around 40-50% once we had this event on farm. I was probably around 14,000-14,500 mana unbuffed at that time thinking back.

This event can be a pita, typically we have for the start:

1 war 1 sk 1 cleric 1 shaman / druid for each fella dps usually in the back up healers group.
add team is 3 pallies and an enchanter.

If your shaman / druid are having to heal the dps because they are tards the mt may suffer and the main cleric's mana drops quick.

The event really is easy, I agree clockwise killing the big guys after 15 minutes can be a trick if folks are bored and slacking or what not.

On the bright side, if you can beat this- winning that expansion is a breeze.