Extreme 71+ exp

raddude

Reaction score
Ok I've been hoarding this spot for a couple days now its starting to get a little public. In direwind right outside the ashengate gate is an exp camp. There are ratcallers and ratkin. Ratkin ae ramp hatelist, ratcallers summon 6 blue con rats that die in 1 nuke. So basically just ae when rats spawn and get amazing exp. I did 2 levels and 20 AA in 10 hours here. Loc of camp spot is around 1606, 84 ++. You can bind here no mobs path or spawn here. There is also a named in camp that can drop 200hp attunable item and a quest piece of some sort. Also there is a RAID MOB in the back of the camp that you avoid. It has 3 guards, guards hit for 6k, and rampage and charm. They are best to be left alone. We did manage to kill one 1- group but we had to use staunch to do it and had 2 tanks.

This is near Severan. The trash is undead, at least some love for palys :).

Problem is one good group will be waiting for repops... clearing it easily.

Have you seen how much regular exp you get per clear with LoD or potion on? It is crazy. Even if you had to wait for repops the exp can not be beat. I have got 130 AA on 3 toons there in addition to them all being 75 so far hehe.

Oh and by the way if any of you have those double exp potions that are supposed to last 30 minutes, they have been lasting 45 minutes for some reason. Burn them up!

Weird, I was told that Lotd is broken and isnt working for aaxp.

I heard about the AA bug cant confirm or not. LoD seemed to work fine on normal exp though.

LoD not working on AA I guess. I did see a noticable increase in regular EXP though as I stated earlier.

Blue Con mobs

I only saw red con mobs to me at 73. No blue cons at all.

The blue rat spawns that you AE nuke no longer give you EXP gains for AA or normal, they do however give you the leadership AA gains and im sure also give evolving exp. They are much like how the freemind mushrooms were, except they attack and rape you. They have around 3.5khp. So from the original description id say this was nerfed.