Bloodeye - Demiplane Access

Appleseed

One of the quiet ones..
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a lower death rate strat for Bloodeye. We go with the hey didle didle right up the middle burn him down method. It works but with the current bug on folks not getting flagged if they are hovering I'm looking for a way to try to keep more folks breathing at the end of the fight. Any suggestions?

Well, yeah. That is the goal. But sometimes you are a bit low on healers. I was wonder if you could park the casters anywhere to keep them out of the AE or anything.

no. The AE is hatelist agro. No mater how far away they are they will get the AE.

No real strat to bloodeye other than corner him and burn fast. Cures in each group cure as many people as can. Some will die without a doubt if your guild doenst have good dps. Nothing you can do about that.

yeah, and I could recommend not hovering, have them die and get res see if they get the key then?

There is a trick to this....

First and foremost like most of the current content....PAY ATTENTION!!!

Secondly you can pull his two buddies and him way back into the hall and if done right Bloodeye will leash back to spawn point and you will have his adds to death with....BURN em down quick......rez / med and Bloodeye is cake.....Just burn after MA gets aggro!

When we were first learning bloodeye we had some issues with the DT also. We found that a 6 man group with 1 person doing single cures is not going to get 6 players cured everytime. Aka can fizzle, or interupt your cure and bam someone in your group is dead. You can make the curing a little easier by making 5 man groups instead.

Also, clerics should cure themselves. I'm sure this will be debated but I am a cleric, and if a mob can DT, I have a cure ready to land on me. My DT will not be the reason we wipe. Sure pallys/shammys/druids can do it, but suppose they don't get to you in time, and your DT has 3 seconds to go. You can always AA cure but maybe it's down.

The MT is not always the most important person to watch either, let me give you another example. Your cleric has a paladin in group. The paladin forgets to cure himself. Your cleric is grouped with some good dps, well the DT AE fires and the cleric has a choice, cure himself and let his group die, cure his group and risk the MT dies, or not cure anyone and kill the entire group. In this instance I think the best option is to go for the group cure and hope the MT is covered enough by the other healers for those couple of seconds.

/rez

I was just curious... When do the 2 guards spawn? Is it after you kill Bloodeye or when you engage him?

They spawn when you've engaged him with a certain number of people. Not like MotG in sleepers, which you can have one person kite him around a bit and spawn guards slowly, clearing as you go.

We figured out a strat on Bloodeye really late at night with about 30 people, and everyone was exhausted.

He's leashed, and so are his guards.

Vroom a group or so in and get on aggro until guards spawn. Leash out.

Then have a chanter stand at the entrance to his room, and cast tepid deeds (250 base range). It'll get resisted, but no problem. Cast fear (level 4) on him as soon as able (pathing sucks in that room). Chanter walks backwards and sits to leash Bloodeye. Tanks pick up guards. One taunts hard and leashes one. Burn the other, leash out.

Repeat with other guard.

Now you've got him single. Healers/curers below the stone, pin against the wall on the left in the little nook. Straight dps fight with cures when it goes off.