perma rooted mob

BigandHairy

Reaction score
theres a mob in mesa by the saytar camp that is peram root hes level 65 and does not summon dont know what kinda exp he give sense all i got is a war

Watchman Stormwren Undaru
Quest NPC
Minimum Level: 65 Maximum Level: 65
Known Habitats:
Goru`kar Mesa
Quests:
Rites of Passage I

would be good for rangers and casters

sitting duck

If he's a quest NPC, he prolly doesn't drop anything. Why would they put a sitting duck there with loot?

xp.

drmom said:
If he's a quest NPC, he prolly doesn't drop anything. Why would they put a sitting duck there with loot?

I think he is talking more about the xp value of this guy. If he gives like 2% per kill solo or something at 60 for casters thats not bad if he is quest guy he should have super fast respawn timer.

yup your are correct sir!

quest pc no loot but has super fast respawn took me 40 minutes to kil with arrows as a warrior.

;)

Took me about 40 seconds to dot him to death. He is level 65, quest mob, just had Centaur blood on him for loot, and I got no AAXP from him. Not even a exp message.

Going to try again shortly to confirm.

Does he hit back if your were to melee him? I have a few skills I would like to get up with this if he doesnt agro.

OK, just did him again, got an xp message this time, but it is very small. At 100% aaxp, it showed no increase whatever.

Also, he had 43,000 hit points and it took me 138 seconds to drop him.

No loot again either.

Don't know if he hits back, as I merely burned him down with dots.

Anon456 said:
OK, just did him again, got an xp message this time, but it is very small. At 100% aaxp, it showed no increase whatever.

Also, he had 43,000 hit points and it took me 138 seconds to drop him.

No loot again either.

You may have to kill him a total of 3 times to see an aa increase, this has happened to my 75 warrior soloing places like BoT for aa. Sometimes it will show after 1 kill other times it wont update till after three. To keep track of the exact amount of xp just press F11 while running mq to bring up the xp thing it gives ##.##%'s. If anyone can state what his amount of xp is would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I deleted the last part of that quote that may be why it didn't work properly.

He hits back.....and hard too..... 700's and up. Good thing I have a hotkey for /gate

why would you need to gate? he doenst summon =X

Anyway a mob like this is just great to work up archery or throwing since newest expansion!

I been using Valik The Cruel to work up stuff in ToB but this guy would be much more safe to use not to mention no key needed for people that wanna work up skills! Nice find imo. Ill have to check him out.

Pssst.... Nexus Scion in Great Divide can STILL be hit with anything, at least magical throwing items. Course don't get too close as she/it hits for 2000+/hit double if not quad. PITA if you're KoS to the wandering giants/dogs though, annoying bastards. Oh, and I'm assuming she summons but I always stop and let her regen before she gets to 96%.

I tried another 2 or 3 different scions and they all give the "INVULNERABLE!" message when you try hitting them. They still aggro though and can probably hit ya.

Can still kill them using unresistable stuff, me and a monk friend killed one with him using dragon fang and despair procs.

Pepper said:
why would you need to gate? he doenst summon =X

Anyway a mob like this is just great to work up archery or throwing since newest expansion!

I been using Valik The Cruel to work up stuff in ToB but this guy would be much more safe to use not to mention no key needed for people that wanna work up skills! Nice find imo. Ill have to check him out.

His lackies all around agro if you melee him. And they hit hard too.

if you stay on the East side of him only one mob will aggro and its a little white con thats easy to kill or even ignore. I used this guy to max my throwing skill on my Monk. Good find.

can anyone reccomend a good way to raise archery on a lv 75 ranger with 0 archery skill

endless quiver and a group..stay back and shoot.

Would he be a good candidate to macro my bow and throwing skill?

I was more thinking of a perma rooted mob that I could afk and shoot at...