Easy Tutorial healing.

Darg

Destroyer of Man
Reaction score
Last night I was bored in the tutorial so I was playing around with some of the commands that MMOBUGS MQ2 has to offer, mostly the /saytarget command.

Make a hotkey like this:

/tar Rytan
/saytarget Blessed

And then go solo Krenshin with a lvl 9 toon! All you gotta do is hit that hotkey when you need a heal and BAM! you get instant heals and makes soloing everything in the tutorial a breeze!:D

Though I cant figure out how to make that hotkey return to previous target, so someone knows that command put it in this thread.

do a /kepress toggleLast2Targets (what ever you have that key bound to)

But you need to actually target the 2 npcs with cursor before you can switch back and forth

/declare temptar int global ${Target.ID}
/tar rytan
/saytarget Blessed
/tar id ${temptar}
/deletevar temptar

Thanks Taron :D, maybe I can get a nomination for a change with this minor discovery. It does make the tutorial a breeze.

Your character will visibly show at the NPC for a second or two due to the way it is coded.

Galuvwen said:
Your character will visibly show at the NPC for a second or two due to the way it is coded.

Yes this is dangerous as people will see you popping in and out whenever you need heals. If there was a way to make saytarget be like -10 or -15 under the mob then you would be under the world and have no problem.