Mobs in VP

veiled_in_shadows

Reaction score
While screwing around the other night in Veeshan's peak, my friends and I found out that the named mobs(minus Fara'dar) Do not regen health if not engaged. This comes in handy if you have to bail out for a minute, warp to succor. Get full health, rez the dead, rebuffed, and full mana. Then you can go back in and continue the fight where you stopped at.
This really only comes in handy for those that spend time killing old school named to twink out alts or something. I wouldn't suggest trying to solo any of the named in here now, too many adds and they aren't push overs anymore.

This is pretty interesting. I've found a couple of raid-type mobs recently that don't regen either, like the giant black golem at the bottom of the Hole. Was able to solo him using a massive dot + FD method.

An SK buddy of mine in demi gear just told me he solo'd Xygoz the other night hehe.

Doesn't appear to work?

I was doing Druushk and got him to 85% once, and faded (nuke, fade, nuke, fade) and he was back to 100%. Also happened at like 93% once, so it's not event scripting.. is it?

Doesn't appear to work?

I was doing Druushk and got him to 85% once, and faded (nuke, fade, nuke, fade) and he was back to 100%. Also happened at like 93% once, so it's not event scripting.. is it?

Don't fade, just /warp succor

I'll try that, thought he summoned.

Come to think of it though, then i'll have to actually tank him. Hrm.

There's a range on summoning. If you're outside of it, aggro will stay, but you won't get summoned.

set up a hotkey so it does

/warp t n 100
/scast spellname
/pause 1
/warp s

something like that should keep you from getting summond