No lockout in TSS Valdeholm 24 man raid

tttt

Reaction score
Currently the 24 man raid in TSS in valdeholm, where you fight the big spider in the pit, has multiple add waves I believe 4 or so.

You can kill the spider, loot up, then all leave the instance, you can immediately get the raid again. The lockout occurs if you kill the spider THEN talk to the hail guy to recieve the letters for the raid.

Kangur Vafta Veor is spiders name.

I checked on Allah and could not find the specifics on this.

Who do you get this raid from?
Is "24" the min or max for the number of people in the raid?
Are there prerequisites for getting raid?

Sneaky just did beat me to that question....

24 is the max raid size, there are some prereqs which I am not aware off, its part of the TSS progression FC side. After this raid you do the letters raid, Royal captain or some such, then that unlocks King Odeen raid.

We've been doing this at least a couple times a week for awhile now and the strat is really easy. The spider regens extremely slow so if things go bad just blur it and rezz/buff and try again. The first wave of adds is a bunch of little spiders that need to be ae'd. All adds on the encounter can be mezzed. Once first wave is dead it's just a burn fight with a shitty ae every so often thats a poison resist check so buff poison. The ae hits me about 1 in 4 with 550+poison resist. Three times during the fight you get three adds just mezz them and offtank them one at a time then back on named. The adds are not linked so if you want to not offtank them once they spawn mezz then blur after you move the named out of agro range. We just offtank them they don't hit very hard like 1kish on a silk class max hit. Usually we blur the named around 40% and med back to full cause our healers mana usually getting a little low. No need to kill the last set of adds until the named dead we just mezz them and burn named then kill the final wave. All the adds can root so be ready for that.

Anyone completed or have info on the next raid in progression? Where you take the letters from this raid and have to hand them into giants. General strat be cool if available.

hmm

I egt lockout on killing, there is no talk with Fergarin option... now the highlorekeeper I get to redo if I want..