Dain Frostreaver the Second - A Daring Raid

gotcha

Reaction score
Not sure if this is know or not but in the second Mmission you can kill the normal named in zone. Sence the banker is not kos you can drop the items you looted in bank leave mission and get items out of bank nice for twinks or resale. Also you can do these mission at lev 1 i have 3 boxed it few times and killed vindi and got few BP for my lower lev cha and st key part for a alt.

Hehe, Orbs of Infinite Void had almost no value for a long time on my server because of this. I used to hand them out to under-geared lowbies until I got burnt out on the mission.

I didn't even think of the ST key possibilities, but soloing the Arena was always a fun past time as a dorf, even if it was slower than doing it normal.

Just now tried this after killing old Vin and the banker is DUB but refuses to do service with me. Not that I would think it would matter but I am KoS on one guy and Allied there on the other so out side faction isn't doing anything. Curious how you used him. Ubertrade just opens up trade window so...me dont know...

Guessing you switch to playing rogue on different guy every time?

I used to bank with the Felwithe Banker while he was kicking my ass, so faction has nothing to do with it ;-)

My post was in reference to something I did months ago, so the recent patch may have fixed this little bug. I haven't done it in some time.

Switch to rogue. Pollos is there but no longer banks in the mission it looks like. Neither does the guy in the bank near King. So looks like they fixed it :( Merchants still work though

That bites. Have you tried using the BankAnywhere offset to open the banker.. as a banker?

Nope. I swear I remember there was a command like that and looked but didnt look hard enough looks like. Whats the command?

It's a docrack mod. If it wasn't part of the release, you may have to ask for it and wait until one of the coders gets a chance to find it.

Hate to spam or grave dig but does this still work i cant find a group and i dont wanna take 5 min setting up all my boxes

I don't have the banker AA - but is there a chance that that would work here?