Valdeholm: High Lorekeeper Udengar

cudacuf

Retired Stripper Banger
Reaction score
Tried this event tonight. Couldn't get anything to land on him. Debuffs or anything.

Folks were thinking that we were just supposed to use charmed giants on him or something.

Any insight?

I believe this is the one where you hand in the letters to "Charm the giants" outside the amphitheatre.

Anyone have a loose strat on this guy?

yah

handing in letters makes sense,now to find the right ones to hand too lol!

The ones outside of the place where the dude is doing his speech.

Thats all I know, only tried this once and not gone back yet.

yah

The ones called a rapt, and a distracted and so on I believe.

Anyone?

Anyone have info on this? Pepper? Reject?

HELP please?

THanks

Jenn

Timer starts when you zone in, take too long(30 min?) and udengar leaves and you lose. Engaging udengar ends the timer.
Clear any see invis to statue in front of Udengar arena.
Invis there ASAP(5 min)
Clear any mobs around statue.
about 9 Holmguard mobs in front of arena, Pull them 1 at a time or in pairs. Everyone in raid that has a letter takes turns /say evidence of treason, then handing in the letter. The mob Either charms, attacks or walks away. You get 3 total charmed.
After about 20 min in, all the mobs leave the arena, back up don't aggro them, keep clearing around the statue. Once all the mobs path away its just Udengar + 2 Loyalists of zek.
Have a bard/monk go up and aggro udengar, the charm pets run up and tank him. The 2 loyalists rush the raid. Tank 1(or if healings good tank both) burn it down, they hit for like 7k max but have low attack, defensive tank pref.
Can kite other with bard monk or Knight with selos(outdoor zone)
Once 1 is dead check on udengar. If all 3 pets are up kite the add a bit and med. When you kill the other loyalist. You want only like 1 up. The charm pets can and kill ks your raid if dps is low.
Once ready, pull other loyalist. Kill it, udengar becomes active. Charge him, burn discs. Hammers spawn, put 2 groups or so on them. Hammers of zek mez, Unswerving do Not. Kill them as they pop, keep them off clerics.
50% another loyalist spawns, can offtank it and kill, We have selos bard kite it near statue.
Kill udengar, then last loyalist ftw.
Been a while but thats what I remember.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but we are having trouble with this event. On our first try, we killed one loyalist, mostly wiped, and kited the second while we rezzed up and everything. When we finally pulled him back in, the pets on udengar were dead, and every time we got the loyalist to 65%, he healed to 100%. Not quite sure what is going, would appreciate it if anyone can shed some light on it.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but we are having trouble with this event. On our first try, we killed one loyalist, mostly wiped, and kited the second while we rezzed up and everything. When we finally pulled him back in, the pets on udengar were dead, and every time we got the loyalist to 65%, he healed to 100%. Not quite sure what is going, would appreciate it if anyone can shed some light on it.

look on track for the mobs you hand in letters too, I think if one is kos and not dead would cause your problem with loyalist healing. And for pets on udengar being dead 1:need better luck for more charmed pets or 2: up your dps. we always seem to have 2 on him

hand your letters to the "wary" ones. Kill the rest. Only really need 2 giants. Send them both on undegar while you kite and kill the others.
Then move on Undegar. Don't have to take dps off undegar for the adss that pops. Can kite. Swords pop throughout, 2 giants pop later. We usually have a knight ae agro and run up one side of the bleachers and down the other, stopping occasionally to re-aeagro the mes'd ones or new ones that popped. With someone else agroing and kiting the giants, either the same path or outside.