Perminant Pacify mobs 65 and under

Speedju

Lifetimer
Reaction score
You want to know how to Perminately Pacify mobs that are level 65 or under forever?

You need a bard, level 61 or higher with the song Silent Song of Quellious. In order to pacify a mob forever, (either until they die, or until the server patches) just cast Silent Song of Quellious on a mob level 65 or under 2 times in a row (no more no less). Once this is done, sit in front of it for the next hour afk if you want to, it will not aggro. You can pacify the whole zone of BoT if you wanted to. I would not reccomend it, but it can be done=) I have been doing this for the last 3 years and it has not been nerfed.

Speedju

Reactions: EQDAB
Its works great, have done this many times when our guild was doing ikky raids in the past.

Does this work for enchanters? Curious minds want to know =)

No, only bards

No, this only works for bards, and it only works with the song:silent song of quellious.

Speedju

• Wow
Hrm, time to PL my bardy, he's been gettind dusty anyway =)

I used my paly , and pacifed goons in the overthere. they still havent attacked me for days now. I walk right up to them, and nothing.

!

Hi all,

if i remember right then chanters can do the same with lvl 67 spell Placate.

Cast it 2 times on a mob and it will be ok.
I did that many times in RSS for pulling the named chimeras )

*Note* not sure if its still working

will check

i will check tonight in rss

p.s. did u try higher lull? casting 2 times

Tried it with the 71 bard pacify and it didn't work.

with the song Silent Song of Quellious. In order to pacify a mob forever, (either until they die, or until the server patches) just cast Silent Song of Quellious on a mob level 65 or under 2 times in a row (no more no less).

Speedju

This works 110%...at least i have seen this done in some GoD zones.

Played around with this some....

Here's what I have found...

Song of Q is the only one that works as noted before.
On SOME mobs, pac'ing any even number of times would work but not always. If I only did it twice, it always worked.
You cant let the pac wear off, as it resets, then you have to pac twice.
If the mob is agro'd it will reset. Thus having to pac twice to get them perma-pac'd. This works if you pac'd three or more times. But normally you find that out quickly.
Also.. if for whatever reason you forget if you have pac'd a mob once before, you can use a higher lvl pac to remove SoQ, but you will need to wait until the higher lvl has worn off.

A weird quirk that I have found is that for the bard that pac's the mobs they can walk right up to them and not get agro, however other plays do not always have that ability. I am sure there is something specific that causes the mobs to agro other players but as of yet have not figured out what it is.

• Love