Incursion-Easy Way

Argo

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I have found a way to do the Incursion task mission, which is for Frostcrypt progression, which takes almost no effort. Normally when you are doing this task you are supposed to let him walk around and kill mobs and then eventually kill named. The way i did it was I moved him up about 3 steps, and then stopped him. I then continued to tell him to stop every time he moved. This kept him really close to zone in. In about 15 minutes the named spawned and I killed it. Named wasnt hard. Then after that he walked back to zone in and finished task. Saved all the mob killing and possible wiping.

Reactions: EQDAB
You describe that almost as if your a guild member of mine :p

This does work. If your good tho you can get it to work in about 3 mins not 15. :p

• Wow
yep pretty much did the same thing ...let him go down the ramp a bit.

Yeah I usually let him get to the first corner on ramp so the adds dont helpers done push the named up the Zone out ramp too high.

having issues

it's probably me but i've tried this 4x and with the same result.
I get him to the corner and stop him..wait..named spawns..named dead...i spam click "stop" and he moves on his own down deeper. Wipe...failed mission.
Any clues as to what i am doing wrong?

• Wow
I have been looking for this mission ID

I Like to use the giants to allow me solo kills in Frost but completed it by accident... fing sony cheese ass quest. Just split a single and run it to the giants let them git lil froggy send in a pet and DPS and fd and dps ! and fd and out dps the 3 ,2 ,1 giants u have left . BAM easy good ol fashoined impress yer friends by being a loon and try it nothing scandalous bout it just tossing two faction at each other and well... benefiting. Ranged dps only specific "a necro who is bored at 3 am"