Last Chance Email

Madelyn

Retired from the Military
Reaction score
well it seems to work.. Haven't heard anything bad about this... So give it a shot and see what you can do... DON'T mess it up... Follow the instructions..

>Note: forwarded message aCOPY AND PASTE THIS EMAIL AND SEND IT TO
>EQAccountStatus@soe.sony.com i spoke to VP of CS today.......he said this
>should work....... put in all the info you have.....that they want
>
>Greetings,
>
>We reviewed the status of your account as you requested, and we have
>decided to release your account so you may once again play once ownership
>of the account has been verified. All of the No Trade items that were
>transferred will be deleted and any required flags to get zone/key or quest
> items will be removed from your characters. If you wish to verify
>account ownership please reply with the following information:
>
>Station Name
>Real Name
>Birth Date
>Zip Code
>Email registered to the account
>First and last four numbers of the credit card used to open the account
>First and last four numbers of the credit card used to currently pay for
>the account
>
>Once you have verified ownership we will give you further instruction on
>how to regain access to your account. Please understand your account is
>being released on a "last chance" and any further violations of our End
>User License Agreement and/or Play Nice Policies will result in the
>permanent termination of your account. Since it was someone else who had
>access to your account, please don't forget to change your password.
>Before you log in you may wish to review the changes to our policies at
>www.everquestlive.com to prevent any disruptions in the future.
>
>Regards,
>EverQuest Account Status Administration
>EQAccountStatus@soe.sony.com
>www.everquest.com
>--------------------------------------
>Sony Online Entertainment
>www.station.sony.com
>---------------------------------------

Last edited:
are you saying to send them a email looking like they had already sent you that one?

Yes Copy and paste that Email and make it look like they sent it to you. Put in your information as needed. And change some of the things around.

sent this 5 days ago...no response at all from soe.

It took me almost a week before I got a response back. All I can say is never give up... It worked for me.. I waited a Month before I even sent in the email though..

yeah been 2 months since banned, still waiting...you say a week or so, cool with me.

Madelyn - Did they send you the e-mail, or did you just cut-n-paste from someone elses? I'd love to confirm that they will accept this as a last chance e-mail. I just find it odd that they wouldn't flag the account or something when the decided to release it pending verification.

I just coppied and pasted it. It just worked for me. Not sure if it has something to do with not sending them any emails at all for like a month. Then sending this one in Saying,

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to answer my emails and reviewing my account. Here is the information to prove I am owner of this account.
Account Name:
Name:
DOB:
Credit Card: xxxx - xxxx . <-- I have even left this blank and just provided the Address and stated that this was an unsecure email and there for I could not endulge this information due to security risks of my job. But I would gladly verify it over the phone.

The Big Secret it to make it look like SOE sent you the email and your just replaying to them with the information. if you have to use one of the email's they sent to you. Throw around the bull and make it look legit.

I went as far as putting this email into a long list of other emails I had sent them. Just seemed to really work out well for me. I got my account back. I hope it helps. Also heard of it taking some people 1 -2 months after sending this email to get their account back. But haven't heard of it not working. AS of right now.. I am still not sure...

I hope it works for people like it did for me. I hopeyou get this message :

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment. We reviewed the status of your account as you requested, and we have decided to release your account so you may once again play. Please understand any further violations of our End User License Agreement and/or Play Nice Policies can result in action being taken against your account including permanent banning. Before you log in you may wish to review the changes to our policies at www.everquestlive.com to prevent any disruptions in the future.

You will also need to update all of your registration and billing information before you can play again. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this message.

Regards,

EverQuest Account Status Administration
EQAccountStatus@soe.sony.com
www.everquest.com
--------------------------------------
Sony Online Entertainment
www.station.sony.com
---------------------------------------
-If you reply to this message please be sure to include the entire thread of our prior correspondence. Thank you

Well, I guess, let's just hope they've not got some employee over there in GM Land scanning boards like this to find out that people are able to do this and have it work. That would suck to have this one nerfed. Not like there's any way to control that though.

My friend got his acocunt back today after it being banned for almost 2mths for warping.

/cheer :D

Sounds like sony is having mail server issues. They would be crazy to taken down that e-mail address.

Fry.

wow

Response

---------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contacting the Customer Support Department at Sony Online
Entertainment, LLC.

This is an automated response that has been generated based on your Account
Status inquiry. The information contained in this response should address any
issues surrounding why your account may be banned or suspended.

All SOE station accounts that are currently set to banned or suspended status
have been reviewed by a support supervisor. Suspension or banishment occurs due
to a violation of an SOE policy. The account in question has been found to have
violated one or more of our policies and has been deactivated in accordance with
our End-User license agreement.

An e-mail has been sent to the address on file notifying the owner of exactly
why the account had disciplinary action taken against it. Regretfully, this
decision is non-negotiable.

For further information please review the following knowledge base articles at
http://www.station.com/kb:

16317: How do I update my personal or registration information on my Station
Account?
16318: What does it mean to be Banned or Suspended?

If this response does not satisfy your inquiry our support representatives are
available via phone, Monday-Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm PST (except on holidays) at
1-(858)-537-0898.

Thank you,

Lyman Tuttle
Account Administrator
Sony Online Entertainment
http://www.sonyonline.com

friggin taskmaster macro in DL ... about 3 months ago ..

not even my account.... its my buddies...

So i am super friggin pissed..

he doesn't know mq2 .. i never did shared on it ... just Taskmaster in DL ...

/sigh

anyone got another idea since this seems to not have worked

ARMY

With the recent progression server drawing in a big bunch of new people I’m guessing it will be a little harder to get banned accounts back for a little bit.

With that said, just keep contacting them about the account with a sob story about your brothers step-dads girlfriend using your account without your permission while you were in hospital being treated for your recently diagnosed cancer. In the end you'll find someone who will take pity on your case and give you "one last chance".

Fry.

I got mine back by directly e-mailing the guy in charge of all the GM's, there's a thread on here w/ his e-mail addy but it's really old, lemme see if i can find it, he seems like a forgiving guy.

Found it, page 7 heh [ame="http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1243"]http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1243[/ame]

how to get your account back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its simple. Who cares about the bottom line (profits) at SoE. All the executives right?

http://sonyonline.com/corp/company_info/bios.jsp

John Smedley - President
Email jsmedley@soe.sony.com

John Needham - Chief Financial Officer
Email: jneedham@soe.sony.com

George Scotto - Vice President, Customer Service and Quality Assurance
Email: gscotto@soe.sony.com

Beg/apologize/beg/apologize more.

Send a message to them and you will get a response very quickly. I got called within a Day by the Manager of Customer Service when I sent my sob story (all lies of course)

how do i recover the account info

i need to pay for my clerics billing gave them a bad CC and acccount was banned i just need to find out whut my first 4 and last 4 digits to the CC was but i didnt start the account a friend did but havnt seen or talked to him in 3 years is there a way i can find that out ??

I don't know of a way to find actual credit card info, but here is some info you CAN find:

1. go to www.eqplayers.com
2. Click on the upper right side "My Account"
3. Log onto the account in question
4. Now you will see blue links, click on the one "Store Purchases"
5. Under Account History, click on "View All" (you may have to retype password)
6. You can see every single purchase made on that account (except for game cards because they may have been bought at a store) up to the very first time someone created/subscribed that account to start playing.
7. Click on the order number of the oldest order or w/e you want to see.

WHAT ALL YOU CAN SEE HERE:
- Billing Information (person's name/address)
- Person's email address
- Order number
- Date it was placed
*However it doesn't show any credit card info :(

One thing you could use this for though, is you could tell them your spouse/sister/brother/boyfriend/girlfriend created the account 3 years ago and they don't have that credit card anymore and ask them if there is any way because you don't want to lose the account because it has been active for so long and progressed so much blah blah. They may ask you for name/address of that person on record, which you will now have from their own site.