Last Chance Email

i was wondering what over people have writen to the head GM, dgraf@soe.sony.som do i admit it? say i did this and i am sorry, or blame someone else?

subject

What should i write in subject in the mail and should i copy the > at beginning of every line too?

Yeah... this is years old and he doesnt do that anymore.

I'm amazed this even worked, but ofcourse the laziness of the CSR usually wins.

Usually e-mails are sent through a case system and that way what is sent (and received) is logged and can be reviewed for previous correspondence. This ofcourse requires the CSR to actually look at the old case to check if it's actually true :)

Social Engineering FTW ;)

Wow way to bring up a 2 year old post LOL

When I read this post several hours ago, I sensed someone grasping at straws to pull their account up from the bowels of hell :)

But it did make me read all the prior posts and surprise me that CSR used to be so...how do I say it....dumb :)

In all fairness it isn't 2 years old, it's like 1 and 2/3 years old...the difference was obviously important. That said...

Resurrected.gif

Update to this.
I got a reply email within like 4 hours, it didn't work as far as I know, they just sent an email back saying they understand my issue and pretty much said da hah nab

they are asking for a reference number.....and wont do anythign without it

Last chance

I heard recently that you can request a banning review email. Begging, crying and pleading worked for a guildy who was banned in the March Monk Massacre.