Vergalid Mines: Vergalid's End

Backwoods

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Anyone have any information this?

There are 3 mobs in room and a NPC that starts the encounter.

Once you start this encounter the NPC goes over to the IV mob and wakes it up. He hits upwards to 8k. Didnt get to the other 2 mobs. :) first one wsa enough.

There are little rats that spawn during the fight and Death Touch people. There is an emote you will get when one is after you. That part I think is just run your ass off and try and not get DT'd. Was first attempt and lookin for a bit more info on this

Thanks

those flying things are not a DT.. they are an 8k DD and stun. You can disarm them using a bard or rogue.

Order he spawns the robots is random.

Mechano Gnome - Max hit 20k, can go into rape mode and ae ramp people. self buff is interuptable, so sla/bash/kick to your hearts content.

Rat Mob - has ae ramp and flurry. spawns adds, have an add team, they are low hp.

Spider Mob - ae ramp, goes inactive, walks around, spawns a chest (get rogues to disaem) or you get loads of adds.

Best strat is.. kill one of the mobs, then evac to zone in and start again. event does not reset.

Super easy event once you know the trick

Random part is correct as to spawn order and you have about 2 minutes in between each mob to speed rez and buff the few you'll have dead.

Rat spawns babies (use knights to OT and kill as they have shit for hps)

Spider will path around (aka cant be cornered) and drop chests. Rogues key here to insant disarm chests or you get assrape 11 billion adds.

Big dude is straight up toe to toe but hits hard.

Key here are those little floaty mech's. Use all..yes all your rogues to constanly disarm them...some will disarm and some will not.
During spider peel 1-2 rogues for chests and rest stay on floaters.

What do the floaters do? Yes they ae dd and stun and sometimes snare...but..BUT the ones that are disarmable blow up and minimize the event difficutly...example during the assrape dude the ones that can be disarmed that are not disarmed power him up. He shouldnt hit for over 8k if you dont let him absord any.
Rat dude the disarmable ones will cause more rats to spawn etc.

By removing the floaters that can be removed via disarm the event goes from rape to damn near trivial.

....I'll wait for you to beat your heads on giant and verg himself before I give that one up.

So the rat and spider get dpsed through all this I am guessing.

And in the case of the spider....does he need a MT while pathing? Or is he totally oblivious and we just DPS the hell out of him?

Yeah you still have to beat them down.

Spider will blur while he's pathing around and drop target so keep your tank on him for when he goes live again. You can still DPS him while he's pathing.

Anyone have any Strats on Vergalid? When you get that far.

Does the pretender Quest Update in the Vergalid Insctance; I cannot get it to update in the regular zone

Yep, thats the one.

So does 1 more task also. Cant think of it off head as im not in game atm. Think Severing the Strings? That might be it.

I understand all the mobs/tasks for Pretender AND Severing the Strings missions can be done in the same Vergalid End instance, but i am wondering if you have to beat Nurtha in order to reach Gohru/Vergalid? Or can you just go straight to Gohru/Verg?

You have to beat Nurtha. Then Gurak or whatever. Then Vergalid. Its a straight path to them. Cant get any farther without killing the first in line which is Nurtha.

....I'll wait for you to beat your heads on giant and verg himself before I give that one up.

Ok we beat Nurtha............and need some help on the GIANTs.....24 adds poped in same room? lol..........HELP PLEASE?

Jenn

Use range attack on giant and clear adds.
Giant have AE life tap 5-6k, short range.

Anyone got info for Veralid itself?

Just tried Verg today only made one attemt got him to low 50s. Got some yellow con adds that chanters mezzed. Im a knight, tanked for a sec after wars went down, was flurrying me for 5ks with 3650 ac max shielding.

Looking for more info on the Nurka part and Vergalid himself please.

Or rather, /bump! hehe

can we get some info on the best way to cure the ae's?

can we get some info on the best way to cure the ae's?

I'm assuming you're talking about the debuff that causes vergalid to banish you if you don't get it cured. The way to cure it is by breaking the crystals around him and then walking over them. I'm not sure if the crystals break from melee hits but nuking certainly breaks it. Each crystal has a limit to how many it can cure, but there's enough to go around and they do respawn.

We did the first part of this fight today. We wiped on the spider mob then killed the 20k hitter, he then repopped almost immediately =/. We killed him a second time and he again repopped. Is this a bug or are we supposed to be getting the other 2 mobs before he repops?

Edit: 3x 20k and again immediately repopped bleh