Sanguimanus the Redfag - Demiplane of Blood

I believe they have fixed the pathing at some point in the zone. We've got some pretty good knights and they still say its dificult kiting them with the stuns and lifetaps. It seems its harder to keep them healed than just.. 2 clerics heh, we've had to pretty much pair a knight per cleric. and that still gets ugly it seems if they get an unlucky round of stuns/5k lifetap procs.

I've also heard of using mage pets to root the BD's and while that does work.. you lose 4 dps classes on redfang with their thumb in their ass, and finger on pet attack. Personally I believe their time is better spent putting the hurt on Redfang.

I've pretty much given up on trying to corner him anywhere.. and resorted to walling, any niche we've placed him in has resulted in him being pushed over the top of the tank and turning and usually at a very untimely silencing moment ;P. Also the AE is frontal "Arc" that doesnt necesarilly mean that whatever is in front of him gets silenced as much as whatever is in front of him and branching out in a cone shape gets silenced.. we quit trying to hide people under steps and beside steps and anywhere that was too far away from him.. We pile up close keep the casters and healers behind him. and IF he happens to turn on a summon and silence combo which seems to be often.. not everyone will get hit because of the cone effect. This also gives the kiters pretty much the entire floor area of the room to kite the BD's.

The only issues we still seem to have remaining from the event are keeping the BD's occupied its been more of a challenge than i first anticipated, and the funniest one i never would have imagined. Pulling the bastard on respawns, while he's summoning your ass. on the bottom two spawn points its no big deal, lol But if that cocksucker spawns up top, heh.. you get summoned 10 times before you get him to the raid Still have to work on that a bit.. lol We've only been working on the event a couple weeks, but our last attempt yielded him hitting 60 percent. So i think once we tighten a few ropes and make some minor adjustments.. He'll eat dirt soon.

Positioning is a lot easier if you use necros and their Chill Bones Spell. 2-3 necros casting that whenever it is available make him into a gimpy looking skeletoon.

The necros have to cast it a lot but skeletons are super easy to position and keep positioned.

And as far as getting summoned, has anyone tried abusing the shite out of CoTH? Or using a monk with soft landing aa's to pull him down?

!

hi,

we use Bards/Monks to pull the bitch from the top. Bards with DA a few meters and then fade Monk take over and jump.

Every time we have no problem with that method.

Cheater

Need help with the BD

Handling Red is cake but we seem to have a real problem handling the blood drinkers. We have put pallys on em but as soon as some one gets low health off they go to finish off who ever. Anyone have any good strats for handling the Blood drinkers we have tried off tanking and kiting and blinding and rooting and are just plain running out of ideas
O

There are a few other ways. If you have bards you can cut down on the dps your kiters take by highsunning the blood drinkers, but your kiters a ways from where you tank redfang, bards with the kiters, and bards highsun the blood drinkers as they get close to knights, knights kite for a bit if the blood drinkers get them. Things you need to be careful of here, is keep a druid or ranger and your healers for the kiters all bunched up with the bards/knights, a few voricious will spawn with them, just root and be done with em.

Otherwise, just put more healing with the knights, and burn redfang hard if ya don't have bards!

We used to agro them with knights, and run them up the ramp. But, only about 3 corners, then hop off the ramp. The bats will bounce around a bit trying to get you, then warp from outside the downstairs ramp. See them comming, and make a wide birth around back to the ramp.
With sk's kiting, it was nice to be able to use that time to cast more agro, or tap one of the baby bats when needed.

We used to kite them, but with the pathing issues SoE created we found that 2 clerics three sks and 1 paladin worked best. Just off tank and while your clerics use their group CH. As soon as the one cleric's group CH lands the other fires his off. Only time mana was a problem was if it went past 5 rounds. Make sure your clerics have that spell 1st /bonk

It goes without saying that the off tanks had the slow buff on them and once each had them locked down they were turgured. SK epic rotation was also used.