The Performer

1) What plugins do I need to load if any? moveutils

2) Does it LOOK like you are hacking? Does the stick functionality make you run right on top of the mob every time if you are not paying attention? Does it look awful close to warping? dose not us warp at all if youre not watchen it can run on top of the mob but my guild it 100persent anti mq2 and they are no wiser to me usen on this event

Also, was planning on changing the timing on the macro a little so it's not 2 seconds every time. Want to make it 1 second sometimes, 3 seconds another time. Chaos theory ftw. SoE can't find patterns if there are no regular patterns.
I did the Performer event for the first time the other night and got hold of one of the "old" macros (from RG) that triggered on everything. Let's just say people weren't too happy :) Fortunately I got it turned off before any damage were done. Anyway, here's a completely re-written version I made the same night.

All those #*# wildcards everyone are so fond of throwing around are gone from this macro, mostly to avoid triggering on the wrong text and because I just hate wildcards where they can be avoided, but also to save a little processing time (granted, it's very little you save).

There's one variable that can be set, and that's what the macro should do when it's triggered. It's currently set to 4 (auto-pilot), you might wanna set it to 1, 2 or 3 while testing it.

Code:
 * Performer.mac - by EvenLessSpam
 * Version: 1.0.0
 * Changes:
 *  - Initial release.
**|
#Turbo 10

#Event Aelfric_1    "Touched tenderly."
#Event Aelfric_2    "Where will you be?"
#Event Aelfric_3    "Dreaming with me."
#Event Aelfric_4    "Please,"
#Event Aelfric_5    "everybody, hear the music."

#Event Britton_1    "When she and I split ways,"
#Event Britton_2    "it felt like the end of my days."
#Event Britton_3    "Until I suddenly,"
#Event Britton_4    "suddenly realized"
#Event Britton_5    "this life was better off alone."
#Event Britton_6    "Solitude was the best gift you ever gave me."

#Event Randal_1     "Ol' Nilipus hailed from Misty Thicket."
#Event Randal_2     "Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it."
#Event Randal_3     "The halflings grew cross"
#Event Randal_4     "when their profits were lost,"
#Event Randal_5     "screamin', 'Where is that brownie?  I'll kick it!'"

#Event Seth_1       "Another night, in eternal darkness."
#Event Seth_2       "Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning."
#Event Seth_3       "It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void."
#Event Seth_4       "This is my torture,"
#Event Seth_5       "my pain and suffering!"
#Event Seth_6       "Pinch me, O' Death. . ."

Sub Main
    |--- TriggerAction --------------------------------------------------------|
    | What should be done when an event is triggered? These are the options:   |
    | 1 = /echo the line to say.                                               |
    | 2 = Audio event. (audio events not complete).                            |
    | 3 = 1 + 2                                                                |
    | 4 = /target, /stick and /say (auto-mode)                                 |
    | 5 = 1 + 4                                                                |
    | 6 = 2 + 4                                                                |
    | 7 = 1 + 2 + 4                                                            |
    |--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    /declare TriggerAction  int     outer   4

/if (!${Plugin[mq2moveutils].Name.Equal[mq2moveutils]}) /plugin MQ2MoveUtils noauto
    /if (!${Plugin[mq2moveutils].Name.Equal[mq2moveutils]}) {
        /echo MQ2MoveUtils isn't loaded, and couldn't load the plugin automatically.
        /echo Please obtain a working copy of MQ2MoveUtils.dll and run the macro again "/macro ${Macro.Name}".
        /endmacro
    }
    :Loop
        /doevents
    /goto :Loop
/return

Sub Event_Aelfric_1
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Aelfric the Flautist: Where will you be?
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 2 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 6 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /beep
    /if (${TriggerAction} >= 4 && ${TriggerAction} >= 7) {
        /delay ${Math.Calc[${Math.Rand[3]+1}]}s
        /target npc "Aelfric the Flautist"
        /stick
        /say Where will you be?
    }
/return
Sub Event_Aelfric_2
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Aelfric the Flautist: Dreaming with me
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 2 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 6 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /beep
        /stick
        /say Dreaming with me
    }
/return
Sub Event_Aelfric_3
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Aelfric the Flautist: Please,
        /stick
        /say Please,
    }
/return
Sub Event_Aelfric_4
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Aelfric the Flautist: everybody, hear the music.
        /stick
        /say everybody, hear the music.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Aelfric_5
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Aelfric the Flautist: Touched tenderly
        /stick
        /say Touched tenderly
    }
/return

Sub Event_Britton_1
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: it felt like the end of my days.
        /target npc "Britton Harmony"
        /stick
        /say it felt like the end of my days.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Britton_2
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: Until I suddenly,
        /stick
        /say Until I suddenly,
    }
/return
Sub Event_Britton_3
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: suddenly realized
        /stick
        /say suddenly realized
    }
/return
Sub Event_Britton_4
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: this life was better off alone.
        /stick
        /say this life was better off alone.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Britton_5
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: Solitude was the best gift you ever gave me.
        /stick
        /say Solitude was the best gift you ever gave me.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Britton_6
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: When she and I split ways,
        /stick
        /say When she and I split ways,
    }
/return

Sub Event_Randal_1
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Randal Reedsea: Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it.
        /target npc "Randal Reedsea"
        /stick
        /say Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Randal_2
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Randal Reedsea: The halflings grew cross.
        /stick
        /say The halflings grew cross.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Randal_3
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Randal Reedsea: when their profits were lost,
        /stick
        /say when their profits were lost,
    }
/return
Sub Event_Randal_4
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Randal Reedsea: screamin', where is that brownie? I'll kick it!
        /stick
        /say screamin', where is that brownie? I'll kick it!
    }
/return
Sub Event_Randal_5
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Randal Reedsea: Ol' Nilipus hailed from Misty Thicket.
        /stick
        /say Ol' Nilipus hailed from Misty Thicket.
    }
/return

Sub Event_Seth_1
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning.
        /target npc "Seth Kimble"
        /stick
        /say Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Seth_2
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void
        /stick
        /say It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void
    }
/return
Sub Event_Seth_3
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: This is my torture,
        /stick
        /say This is my torture,
    }
/return
Sub Event_Seth_4
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: my pain and suffering!
        /stick
        /say my pain and suffering!
    }
/return
Sub Event_Seth_5
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: Pinch me, O' Death. . .
        /stick
        /say Pinch me, O' Death. . .
    }
/return
Sub Event_Seth_6
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: Another night, in eternal darkness.
        /stick
        /say Another night, in eternal darkness.
    }
/return

I did the Performer event for the first time the other night and got hold of one of the "old" macros (from RG) that triggered on everything. Let's just say people weren't too happy :) Fortunately I got it turned off before any damage were done. Anyway, here's a completely re-written version I made the same night.

All those #*# wildcards everyone are so fond of throwing around are gone from this macro, mostly to avoid triggering on the wrong text and because I just hate wildcards where they can be avoided, but also to save a little processing time (granted, it's very little you save).

There's one variable that can be set, and that's what the macro should do when it's triggered. It's currently set to 4 (auto-pilot), you might wanna set it to 1, 2 or 3 while testing it.

Code:
 * Performer.mac - by EvenLessSpam
 * Version: 1.0.0
 * Changes:
 *  - Initial release.
**|
#Turbo 10

#Event Aelfric_2    "Where will you be?"
#Event Aelfric_3    "Dreaming with me."
#Event Aelfric_4    "Please,"
#Event Aelfric_5    "everybody, hear the music."

#Event Britton_1    "When she and I split ways,"
#Event Britton_2    "it felt like the end of my days."
#Event Britton_3    "Until I suddenly,"
#Event Britton_4    "suddenly realized"
#Event Britton_5    "this life was better off alone."
#Event Britton_6    "Solitude was the best gift you ever gave me."

#Event Randal_1     "Ol' Nilipus hailed from Misty Thicket."
#Event Randal_2     "Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it."
#Event Randal_3     "The halflings grew cross"
#Event Randal_4     "when their profits were lost,"
#Event Randal_5     "screamin', 'Where is that brownie?  I'll kick it!'"

#Event Seth_1       "Another night, in eternal darkness."
#Event Seth_2       "Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning."
#Event Seth_3       "It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void."
#Event Seth_4       "This is my torture,"
#Event Seth_5       "my pain and suffering!"
#Event Seth_6       "Pinch me, O' Death. . ."

Sub Main
    |--- TriggerAction --------------------------------------------------------|
    | What should be done when an event is triggered? These are the options:   |
    | 1 = /echo the line to say.                                               |
    | 2 = Audio event. (audio events not complete).                            |
    | 3 = 1 + 2                                                                |
    | 4 = /target, /stick and /say (auto-mode)                                 |
    | 5 = 1 + 4                                                                |
    | 6 = 2 + 4                                                                |
    | 7 = 1 + 2 + 4                                                            |
    |--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    /declare TriggerAction  int     outer   4

/if (!${Plugin[mq2moveutils].Name.Equal[mq2moveutils]}) /plugin MQ2MoveUtils noauto
    /if (!${Plugin[mq2moveutils].Name.Equal[mq2moveutils]}) {
        /echo MQ2MoveUtils isn't loaded, and couldn't load the plugin automatically.
        /echo Please obtain a working copy of MQ2MoveUtils.dll and run the macro again "/macro ${Macro.Name}".
        /endmacro
    }
    :Loop
        /doevents
    /goto :Loop
/return

Sub Event_Aelfric_1
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Aelfric the Flautist: Where will you be?
        /stick
        /say Where will you be?
    }
/return
Sub Event_Aelfric_2
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Aelfric the Flautist: Dreaming with me
        /stick
        /say Dreaming with me
    }
/return
Sub Event_Aelfric_3
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Aelfric the Flautist: Please,
        /stick
        /say Please,
    }
/return
Sub Event_Aelfric_4
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Aelfric the Flautist: everybody, hear the music.
        /stick
        /say everybody, hear the music.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Aelfric_5
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Aelfric the Flautist: Touched tenderly
        /stick
        /say Touched tenderly
    }
/return

Sub Event_Britton_1
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: it felt like the end of my days.
        /stick
        /say it felt like the end of my days.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Britton_2
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: Until I suddenly,
        /stick
        /say Until I suddenly,
    }
/return
Sub Event_Britton_3
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: suddenly realized
        /stick
        /say suddenly realized
    }
/return
Sub Event_Britton_4
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: this life was better off alone.
        /stick
        /say this life was better off alone.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Britton_5
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: Solitude was the best gift you ever gave me.
        /stick
        /say Solitude was the best gift you ever gave me.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Britton_6
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Britton Harmony: When she and I split ways,
        /stick
        /say When she and I split ways,
    }
/return

Sub Event_Randal_1
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Randal Reedsea: Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it.
        /stick
        /say Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Randal_2
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Randal Reedsea: The halflings grew cross.
        /stick
        /say The halflings grew cross.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Randal_3
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Randal Reedsea: when their profits were lost,
        /stick
        /say when their profits were lost,
    }
/return
Sub Event_Randal_4
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Randal Reedsea: screamin', where is that brownie? I'll kick it!
        /stick
        /say screamin', where is that brownie? I'll kick it!
    }
/return
Sub Event_Randal_5
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Randal Reedsea: Ol' Nilipus hailed from Misty Thicket.
        /stick
        /say Ol' Nilipus hailed from Misty Thicket.
    }
/return

Sub Event_Seth_1
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning.
        /stick
        /say Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning.
    }
/return
Sub Event_Seth_2
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void
        /stick
        /say It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void
    }
/return
Sub Event_Seth_3
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: This is my torture,
        /stick
        /say This is my torture,
    }
/return
Sub Event_Seth_4
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: my pain and suffering!
        /stick
        /say my pain and suffering!
    }
/return
Sub Event_Seth_5
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: Pinch me, O' Death. . .
        /stick
        /say Pinch me, O' Death. . .
    }
/return
Sub Event_Seth_6
    /if (${TriggerAction} == 1 || ${TriggerAction} == 3 || ${TriggerAction} == 5 || ${TriggerAction} == 7) /echo Seth Kimble: Another night, in eternal darkness.
        /stick
        /say Another night, in eternal darkness.
    }
/return

Nice macro... but i am sure it will wipe the whole raid...

u test it allready ? *fg*

Nice macro... but i am sure it will wipe the whole raid...

u test it allready ? *fg*
Why so sure? Please elaborate :)
No, I've not had the opportunity to test it yet.

Worst case scenario; it doesn't trigger on anything because MQ2 vs. EQ wants those ending wildcards (spaces that's cut of in the logs so I don't see them in my logs).

As I can see the other people in this thread who posted a revised edition have found out, it shouldn't start with a wildcard since that's the devil. That's what is causing the original version to trigger on every little sneeze by every person who is singing along ;)

It won't work cause....

1. The macro will trigger on when other player in raid singin... they sing theire line and u will automaticly sing the next line -> you did a mistake
  2. U will get Emotes.. which not for you seperate for others... but u will sing -> you did a mistake
  3. When u get emote.. u say your line... then macro triggers again and u will sing next line and so on... u sing whole Song... -> you made a fatal mistake

and enough mistakes u will wipe the raid cause Performer resets and despawns... U have to wait 20mins... in these 20 minutes your guild decides to kick you cause they saw that u use MQ...

that's the reason why my macro not work... cause i didn't figured out how i add a check the emotes...

The macro will trigger on when other player in raid singin... they sing theire line and u will automaticly sing the next line -> you did a mistake
Wrong!
To catch what other people are saying the events would have to look something along these lines:
Code:
#Event EventName "#*# trigger text#*#"
or maybe even make it more specific to say
Code:
#Event EventName "#1# says, 'trigger text'"
The second of the 2 examples would only match when someone actualy used "/say trigger text"
The Events I've defined have no wild cards whatsoever. It will only trigger when that exact line is said. Someone saying a line will look like this in your logs:
Code:
[Day Mth dd HH:mm:ss yyyy] Someone says, 'Touched tenderly.'
The event emotes will look like this in your logs:
Code:
[Day Mth dd HH:mm:ss yyyy] Touched tenderly.
U will get Emotes.. which not for you seperate for others... but u will sing -> you did a mistake
Wrong again.
The singers in the performer event only sends their emotes to the person who needs to sing along. No on else will see the emote, just you. Again the macro is picking that up, because the emotes you're getting have no sender per se, it's just the line you're supposed to follow up on, nothing more, nothing less.
When u get emote.. u say your line... then macro triggers again and u will sing next line and so on... u sing whole Song... -> you made a fatal mistake
Once again. Wrong. It won't trigger of what I myself say. What I myself say would look like this in the logs:
Code:
[Day Mth dd HH:mm:ss yyyy] You say, 'Touched tenderly.'
so once again it won't trigger my events.

Summa summarum:

Code:
Will only trigger of the emote, not what anyone else or you say. This is the way I have written the events.

Code:
#Event Aelfric_1    "#*#Touched tenderly#*#"
This is what people are fond of using. The #*# wildcards at the beginnning and at the end. This will trigger on every single line from everyone and everything, as long as the line just contains the string "Touched tenderly".

If you wish to test to see if I'm right and it works, just load it up at a Performer event with TriggerAction set to 1 (only echo the line to your MQ2 Window). That should quickly establish whether or not it works, without risking anything.

performer orc adds

We just started working on event and a friend of mine says we won't be able to win the event unless we are able to mezz the orcs..Anything I should know...Any help pls

Really, mes'ing the orcs is just to get them out of the way. They have way too much hp, and the mobs are flowing in too fast, and they are mes'able.

If you want to have the hotkeys, without worrying about scripts,
Copy and paste the below part into your ini file. But make sure they are in the right place.
Should be under [SOCIALS]

Log in, and alt M to pull up the menu, click the last tab for socials, scroll to page 7 and 8 to see them.
When you get an emote from the performers, look for the key that matches the beginning of the line they tell you as you run to get in range of them. Click it and it will target the mob and respond properly.
When you paste it, make sure there are no spaces after the npc names , or it won't /target them properly.

Page7Button1Name=Screamin
Page7Button1Color=6
Page7Button1Line1=/target Randal
Page7Button2Name=Ol'Nilip
Page7Button2Color=6
Page7Button2Line1=/target Randal
Page7Button3Name=Where'er
Page7Button3Color=6
Page7Button3Line1=/target Randal
Page7Button4Name=thehalf
Page7Button4Color=6
Page7Button4Line1=/target randal
Page7Button5Name=whenthei
Page7Button5Color=6
Page7Button5Line1=/target Randal
Page7Button7Name=Pinch me
Page7Button7Color=0
Page7Button7Line1=/target Seth
Page7Button7Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button8Name=Another
Page7Button8Color=0
Page7Button8Line1=/target Seth
Page7Button8Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button8Line3=/say Time bleeds like a wound that's lost all meaning.
Page7Button7Line3=/say Another night, in eternal darkness.
Page7Button9Name=Time ble
Page7Button9Color=0
Page7Button9Line1=/target Seth
Page7Button9Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button9Line3=/say It's a long winter in the swirling chaotic void
Page7Button10Name=Itsalong
Page7Button10Color=0
Page7Button10Line1=/target Seth
Page7Button10Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button10Line3=/say This is my torture,
Page7Button11Name=Thisismy
Page7Button11Color=0
Page7Button11Line1=/target Seth
Page7Button11Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button11Line3=/say my pain and suffering!
Page7Button12Name=mypainan
Page7Button12Color=0
Page7Button12Line1=/target Seth
Page7Button12Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button12Line3=/say Pinch me, O' Death. . .
Page8Button1Name=everybod
Page8Button1Color=13
Page8Button1Line1=/target Aelfric
Page8Button1Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button1Line3=/say Touched tenderly.
Page8Button2Name=Touchedt
Page8Button2Color=13
Page8Button2Line1=/target Aelfric
Page8Button2Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button2Line3=/say Where will you be?
Page8Button3Name=where wi
Page8Button3Color=13
Page8Button3Line1=/target Aelfric
Page8Button3Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button3Line3=/say Dreaming with me
Page8Button4Name=Dreaming
Page8Button4Color=13
Page8Button4Line1=/target Aelfric
Page8Button4Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button4Line3=/say Please,
Page8Button5Name=please,
Page8Button5Color=13
Page8Button5Line1=/target Aelfric
Page8Button5Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button5Line3=/say everybody, hear the music.
Page8Button7Name=solitude
Page8Button7Color=3
Page8Button7Line1=/target Britton
Page8Button7Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button7Line3=/say When she and I split ways,
Page8Button8Name=whenshea
Page8Button8Color=3
Page8Button8Line1=/target Britton
Page8Button8Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button8Line3=/say it felt like the end of my days.
Page8Button9Name=itfeltli
Page8Button9Color=3
Page8Button9Line1=/target Britton
Page8Button9Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button9Line3=/say Until I suddenly,
Page8Button10Name=untilIsu
Page8Button10Color=3
Page8Button10Line1=/target Britton
Page8Button10Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button10Line3=/say suddenly realized
Page8Button11Name=suddenly
Page8Button11Color=3
Page8Button11Line1=/target Britton
Page8Button11Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button11Line3=/say this life was better off alone.
Page8Button12Name=thislife
Page8Button12Color=3
Page8Button12Line1=/target Britton
Page8Button12Line2=/pause 10
Page8Button12Line3=/say Solitude was the best gift you ever gave me.
Page7Button1Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button1Line3=/say Ol' Nilipus hailed from Misty Thicket.
Page7Button2Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button2Line3=/say Where'er he smelled Jumjum he'd pick it.
Page7Button3Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button3Line3=/say The halflings grew cross.
Page7Button4Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button4Line3=/say when their profits were lost,
Page7Button5Line2=/pause 10
Page7Button5Line3=/say screamin', where is that brownie? I'll kick it!

If you are up to Performer you should have CC down to an art. Orcs need to mezzed so you can burn the spiders and wolfs (the AE's the mobs cast suck on these just like all spiders and wolfs in DPOB). Burn as many as you can, focused DPS is the key here and paying attention to the emotes (audio trigs&social hotkeys ftw). The knockback on the orcs is the suck also. Strat is pretty spot on as listed in previous posts in this forum.

PERFORMER

We are relatively new to the event but i been told that if we miss emotes we get additional adds..Can someone enlighten me pls either way...

We are relatively new to the event but i been told that if we miss emotes we get additional adds..Can someone enlighten me pls either way...

Theres no additional adds from missing the emotes, Performer himself will lose HP every time someone misses one though.

right. No additional adds.
Performer loses hp on missed ones, and Also when you try one out of turn or too late.

Guys, I am assuming, the songs can come in any order right? From any of the guys who does that does that particular statement? It is not always in the order of 1-18 where just whoever gets the emote, the raidleader can /rsay what to say?

I think the emotes will be random... so no one know who get the next emote and what he have to sing...

The emotes are totally random. They are directed in no specific order to no specific group of people in the raid. (Place on the agro list etc have no bearing on the emotes)

If you miss an emote the performer loses HP. But he gains HP for every successful emote. No specific amount of failed emotes will cause the failure of the event. As long as the performer stays alive you can continue.

You don't need to be on top of the skellies for your emotes to work. Just be in /say range.

For automating the emotes, I've added an INC file to my hacked up version of Krust.Mac called RaidSpam.INC. (All credits to the author - it wasn't me - if I could remember who it was. All I did was add some of my own events to it)

It handles things like the Performer emotes, Hatchet emotes, MPG Simon Says emotes, OMM mask clicks, and so on. You can add other events to it using the same format. I took out the /stick and /moveto on the Performer emotes so I didn't look like a robot. I also added a bit of a delay. You have 25 seconds to get off your reply. No need to do it in the first nanoseconds.

There's no active hacks in it either. I don't warp and I don't use Hail. They aren't necesary nor advisable on a raid.

Just add a
Code:
#include RaidSpam.inc
at the top of whatever macro you're running and you're gtg. Or convert it to a macro of it's own.

I've been doing Performer for over a year now and haven't missed an emote yet If anyone has suspected it's automated, they haven't said anything, and in my guild would be published on the front page.

Attachments

• RaidSpam.inc
    6.8 KB · Views: 35