Lethar 2.0- Final mob Ashengate

Any information?

Attachments

• lethar.jpg
    lethar.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:
A tip

Kite Selay up around Dyn`Leth area, she depops when he hits 25%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lethar v2.0

Same event as last time..mirrorscale drake from the start though..same AE's..same plan..Every 4 minutes he casts Sunset Shadow/Doom something...same audio trigger as vishimtar..at 3:50..move everybody around the corner to hide from AE...Sunset Shadow adds 20k hp to you, then DT's you for 21k..The DT well just DT's you for 20k. So hide every 4 minutes. If lethar moves in between that time..subtract 15 seconds or so depending on re-engage.

At 50% Selay the broken wing spawns..have pally and a shaman go into Dyn Leth room and kite..have pally kite..shaman hot..etc..Burn Leth..deal tih adds..

25% Selay goes inactive. DT is still in play..New Thunder something adds spawn..frontal AE cone 6k..take em away from raid..burn Lethar..Win ^_^

Have they changed this? People were getting the DT even at the zone in now. And we tried hiding around corner from the DoT and the DT and was still getting hit with both.

Yes.

Hiding no longer works (and never should have imo). You have to cure doom if get it and keep sunset if get it now. No choice.

A piece of advice....do not use group cures or cleric epic shields ever.

If your talking about the Mirrorscale dot thats a simple fix but you need warriors who are good enough to watch and spin lethar when he and the drake face each other.

Yes.

Hiding no longer works (and never should have imo). You have to cure doom if get it and keep sunset if get it now. No choice.

A piece of advice....do not use group cures or cleric epic shields ever.

If your talking about the Mirrorscale dot thats a simple fix but you need warriors who are good enough to watch and spin lethar when he and the drake face each other.

Why not group cure? or use cleric epic shields?

Jenn

Why not group cure? or use cleric epic shields?

Jenn

There's two AEs that go off at the same time during the encounter, sunset's shadow and doom shadow. You want to cure doom shadow as its a DT, not sunset shadow(I can't recall the exact reason for not curing this but if you do you'll die heh). Sometimes the group gets a couple members with sunset shadow and others with doom shadow, so using a group cure or epic wouldn't be a smart choice as it'll lead to someone's death.

(I can't recall the exact reason for not curing this but if you do you'll die heh)

Exact reason is you take a 21k nuke (21k with max spell shield, if that even maters), if you cure Sunset. Basicly its a Death touch if you cure it.

sunset shadow adds 20k to your hp, then takes 21k when its gone. Sometimes it can do up to 26k. Need to make sure you are healed or have enough hp to cover its fading.
Usually people get it, then another ae drops them more, sunset cured kills them.

getting frustrated.
How do people deal with the dt's.

Sun sets in the west maybe look that way when dot gets low on time, just a guess.

Like Lethar 1, turn Lethar from mirroring drake.

watch out for the AE..cure everything but Sunset Shadow. use single cures during that part (every 4 minutes), do NOT use RGC or cleric epic. Just don't.

Selay becomes active at 75%.
- knight kites her up to Dynleth area, Chanter blurs, can ignore her for the rest.

Thunder Breath Drake spawns at 50%.
- No idea, we wipe at around 40%.
- procs 12k dd, range 200, with 10-range AE. i guess don't bunch up. can't attack or cast spells on it.

anyone beat this recently? if so PM me plz

Beat this alot. And there is no need for PM's, just ask what you need to ask here.

K why do you still get the DT 15-20 seconds after cured (says body cleansed icon goes away then bam dead) and thought that you can only have 1 of em at a time not doom and sunset at the same time.

You can only have one of them at a time.

If your actually taking a DT after cure its because your curing sunset when you should not be. Thats the only explaination to your issue.

You cure Doom = correct.
You cure Sunset = your dead.

Just let sunset wear off.

actually had both on at once, thats why I was wondering if something is wrong with that event. few times had doom got cured icon went away and still got DT never had sunset.

It was working normal 5 days ago for sure. We will kill again tomorrow and if any problems I can tell you then.

If thats whats really happening to you then yes something is wrong with your instance you had or Leth in general. Though I can say to this day killing him every single week Ive personally never seen that happen.

k Thanx Pepper, will post if it happens again .