Lethar v2.0 - AG2

A couple of us have gotten both at the same time as well.
But it is damn rare.

Cure Doom, Make sure you are fully healed when Sunset fades so that you can survive it.

New tip for adds and Selay:
Have lev on, take them over the lava up in dyn leth's area. They seem to have a problem getting back to the raid, and wont see them again. They will depop as normal when Lethar dies.
Initially, would take the adds down to stitch's gate then succor back, but don't see why you can't just run out at dyn leth's spot and run back from the side where it's lower. The adds falling into the lava should be enough.

Also, some spawns seem to have changed. Selay now comes active at 75 until 50, then thunderbreath spawn at 50.

memblur don't seem to work. but the lava trick does

Memblur was still working great as of yesterday.

And I didnt get any double debuffs either. Must just be super bad luck as pointed out by someone else :(

there is a better way then that to deal with adds run em to zone in and get coh no more aggro

Running them to zonein or lava pool doesn't work, they just warped back to the raid.

yes, it was a recent fix.
It made the encounter way too easy.
COH worked, but lava ditching was easier.

Now, you actually have to deal with the adds.
There is still a cap on the number of adds you can have out at once.
Blurring Selay works still, but have to park her way up out of the way of agroing anyone else.

Need Help we have figured everythign out but the thunder Drake

Anyone? I know lots out there do this event, maybe someone could shed some light? We seem to always basically wipe at 70ish.

well

figure out why you wipe, what causes it...

As far as getting DT'd after curing Doom, this MAY have to do with using group cures. I had heard (although not specifically tested by me) that if you use a group cure to get rid of Doom, you'll still take the DT anyway.

The best way to deal with the DT is to have curers in every group. Only have people who get Doom Shadow call out for a cure. Once all are cured, have group healers focus on keeping those with Sunset as full on hp as possible, so when it fades they don't get killed.

Our casters have found that mana regen campfires / banners make a big difference as well. My fellowship is able to place one campfire for the first 2 positions, and then make a second campfire for the 3rd and 4th positions.

As far as getting DT'd after curing Doom, this MAY have to do with using group cures. I had heard (although not specifically tested by me) that if you use a group cure to get rid of Doom, you'll still take the DT anyway.

The best way to deal with the DT is to have curers in every group. Only have people who get Doom Shadow call out for a cure. Once all are cured, have group healers focus on keeping those with Sunset as full on hp as possible, so when it fades they don't get killed.

Our casters have found that mana regen campfires / banners make a big difference as well. My fellowship is able to place one campfire for the first 2 positions, and then make a second campfire for the 3rd and 4th positions.

If you use group cures on this encounter you will wipe. Curing sunset is basically a DT. If people are using RC, cleric epic, or group cures you lose. use single target cures.

We've been using singles for the doom. Its more of ad control. People talked about dropping them off somewhere? Is this still possible? If so, how?

Have Knights aggro the drakes run them to zone in, coth them back, you'll entirly ditch the drakes. Then do selay at the stich gate. if ya need more specific help ask

Yeah, CotH'ing the kiters back to the raid will let them ditch the adds, assuming they were far enough away to drop agro.

stick someone shaman in with some groups and have them use the fulkichter weave however its spelled time the dt and cast it and thats 3-4 groups who are immune to dt for the fight makes life alot easier

Just wanted to verify something ... letting sunset fade on you will result in how much damage approx? I understand the event well, dont cure it etc etc ..

But is this still only about 1k damage difference as it fades?

Thanks

E

For thunder drakes just don't stand in front of them or you will take a pretty decent DD.