Lethar v2.0 - AG2

I've heard this event has been kinda buggy since SoF launch. We have the week of from raiding but someone in a serverwide channel told me they were getting DT's in the first 25% which is strange, and also they were getting reflected breath no matter where lethar was standing. I've had mob pathing problems lately so that could be due to that. Perhaps the drake looks like it's not in front of Lethar when it actually is. Who knows but just be aware if you're doing Lethar in the next couple days.

**EDIT** Working as intended bitches **EDIT**

Last edited:
Selay is "fixed" now. You can't kite her off and memblur her anymore. Amazing how they let guilds farm the event for months and move on to newer content, then decide the event was broken and change it 16 months later.

Selay is "fixed" now. You can't kite her off and memblur her anymore. Amazing how they let guilds farm the event for months and move on to newer content, then decide the event was broken and change it 16 months later.

Same ole song and dance with retuning events. Wonder how far along the guilds who have already farmed what they wanted this encounter, if they had to deal with this version of Lethar 2.

I hated doing Leth2 before these changed, although we don't really do AGN anymore. Beltron has always been easier than Lethar 2 imo, and this change is ridiculous. The event was a challenge regardless.

Anyone still doing this or currently doing this have any new info on it since the fixes?

We have killed Lethar's Final Stand since the "fix"...

Only real hints I have are:

1) Don't Cure sunset
2) Epic shield is ok till the DTs come out (they can occur in the first 25% if your dps is low). Time it, see if its constant.
3) The first set of drake adds can be kited away and kiter CotHed back
4) We offtanked Selay. She adds at 75% and stays active till 25%, then runs around doing an AE or something for the lat 25%.
5) From 50% down, the DDing drakes that pop follow set paths, so its possible for casters to hide from them if they stand in the right places.

seem to recall you dont want any of the mobs you are tanking facing each other - ie selay + lethar, also you can kite all the adds away (besides selay) still.

The DT timer is every 4 min. So if your DPS is low you can get them before 75%. We dont kite adds we have a Chanter/SK CC team that rounds them up into a AE Stun rotation. Have someone call out when the DT's are about to come (say 10 sec warning) and then no more group cures/epic clicks for about 40 sec after and you should be fine.